Tuesday, March 10, 2009

trying to think of something to post about

How about sleeping!
Everyone you talk to seems to have issues with sleeping....or being allowed to sleep by their kids.
It appears that children at many ages still try to crawl into their parents beds or wake during the night.
If any one has a fix to that one i would love to know about it.
Aiden and Mya are at least taking turns at waking during the night. It used to be both of them which was even more exhausting.
For the longest time Mya was the one waking, wanting a bottle still and wanting to be in bed with us. Now it is Aidens turn. I guess I mentioned how well he was sleeping too much and now he is making me eat my words!
Aiden does not stay awake as long as mya does when she gets up during the night but he is such a restless sleeper that i have bruises. He kicks and flops around.
Last night we tried to take him back to his bed. The first time it worked because it was ken who was doing it....he listens better to him.
The second time i took aiden back to his room and he started to cry. Mya and Aiden share a room so that was not going to work so I took him downstairs and we slept in the other bedroom. He was still restless but got a little more sleep than the last few weeks.
When aiden went to bed last night he got all serious and looked worried. He was staring at the end of his bed. I said 'tell me what is wrong"....he said "snowman" in a really quiet voice....I said ...there is no snowman here and the one outside has melted...we can make another one if we get more snow....he nodded and layed down.
Who knows what that was all about...maybe had a bad dream one night that a snowman was in bed with him or something...now he doesn't want to stay in his bed.
We have also found him in myas bed with her. I wish i could of taken a picture of the other night. He was completely wrapped around the top of Myas head. Too cute!
I know that some day they will not want to snuggle with us or have anything to do with us so I should enjoy it right??
Well as i said to someone ......i am not a very good mommy , wife, daughter, friend etc....when i am tired. So ....i need to sleep.
over and out

No comments: