Sunday, March 1, 2009

background

Awww that feels better. It was like i was being suffocated with purple flowers on that last background! Now this one is a little boring...will probably change it again.
Oh well....what else do i have to do with my time.!lol
so last night i worked nights...it is good to be back to work at the hospital. the one or two days a week i am doing right now is perfect...now if i could only get full time pay doing that.
I got home this am at 8 . Had breakfast with the kids and headed for bed. Mya and aiden wanted to tuck me in. They both got on the bed and tucked the blankets under me. Mya then said "song" she sang twinkle , twinkle ...kissed me on the forehead and hopped off the bed saying nigh, nigh mommy!! AWWWW so cute!
I woke at about 1130 and still need to shower.
Aiden is a little sick today with a cough and snotty again. No fever yet...unlike most kids around.
It is really amazing how healthy m and a have been this past year.
BTW....Feb 21st was one year home for them... this last year has zipped by wayyyyy too fast!

No comments: