Friday, May 8, 2009

so far so good




Mya and Aidens...2nd day at daycare! Wed was their first day. I was working early so Ken took them on his way to work. As soon as they got there both kids ran to play and said "see ya dad"
I worked till 4 then went to pick them up from daycare. I saw them out in the yard playing. As soon as they saw me they said "NO HOME"!!!  I am glad they had a good time but geesh!
It took a 1/2 hour more of convincing and they finally came with me.  In any other situation i probably would have just picked them up and hauled them crying to the van, but i had an audience!!lol
They love the backpacks. They love all the activities and kids that they get to play with. They come home very tired...
Wed and Thurs each week they will be going! 
Yesterday , i was at work. This am M and A were excited to give me my mothers days gifts that they made me at Daycare.
They made hand prints in clay and decorated them. they had the gifts all wrapped up in tissue paper and tied with a ribbon. They had made cards  too!
My first  homemade mothers day gifts!!
 

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

So cute with the back packs. And today you will keep those gifts forever. Hmmnnnn I wonder where the ones are that you made for me!

Wendy said...

Wonderful! Glad they had so much fun and glad you finally get homemade Mothers Day gifts! ;-)

And don't they ever look cute with their backpacks?!

Diane said...

I'm glad they like it so well and I'm very proud of you for not crying!
I specially like the picture of both their saging sleepy heads!! TOO CUTE!
See ya in 1.5 months!
:)

McBride Family said...

I am so proud of my little Mya and Aiden. Way to go!!! I love the gifts you made for your Momma. We can't wait to see you this summer.

Hugs,
Auntie Mandi

Sally said...

Love the Mother's Day gifts...I still have the handprints that my kids gave me! Glad they love daycare!